Set up a Direct Debit with TVAM for this and future renewals:
Click on the button “Set up Direct Debit” to be taken to our DD partner GoCardless. Our Membership Secretary will then process a DD for £55.00 (£10 reduction on the standard renewal fee) and future renewals on the anniversary of this date.
Membership Renewal Declaration (applies to BOTH parties):
- I confirm that I am the holder of a valid current driving licence for the vehicle I am using, that I have appropriate insurance for the vehicle, either personally or via my employer and that the vehicle, if appropriate, has valid MOT and tax. I also confirm that these will be in place throughout the duration of my IAM course. I agree that I will produce my driving licence to an observer, examiner or IAM official if requested to do so and that they may prevent me taking any further part in IAM activities until I do so. I confirm that I am fit to drive or ride and not under the influence of any drug (including prescribed medication that may adversely affect my fitness to drive/ride). I will wear corrective eyewear while driving or riding if my eyesight requires it.
- I am aware that I am responsible for all driving or riding decisions and I will make my Observer/Examiner or Trainer aware if I become distracted. I agree that any advice/direction given will require my diligence to be applied safely. lf I have any doubt I will ask for clarification before following the advice/direction.
- I will abide by TVAM rules as laid down in the Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- I understand the details given will be held on a computer database for company and IAM use.
- I understand that I must meet the IAM’s eligibilty criteria at time of taking the Advanced Test.
- I understand that in order to continue my membership of TVAM I must also maintain my IAM membership.
- I understand that as a member of Thames Vale Advanced Motorcyclists, in the unlikely event that TVAM is wound up, I will be liable to pay the sum of £1.00
- I understand that participation on any TVAM event will be at my own risk.