Fancy a trip over the West Wales? We will be riding out from West Oxfordshire through the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, Monmouthshire, through the Brecon National Park and on through Carmarthenshire into Pembrokeshire.
Staying in the Broad Haven Youth Hostel, we have pre-booked two 6-person mixed dorms.
On arrival and after freshening up, we’ll take a gentle walk to The Ocean Bar Cafe/Restaurant for a relaxing evening.
Plan to leave at 8-9am the following day back to Oxfordshire.
- Dates: Saturday 4th May – return Sunday 5th May
- Overnight stay at YHA Broad Haven
- Meet at Peartree Services OX2 8JZ
- Max 12 people – 6 per room
- Price £20 for the night plus meals
- Evening meal will be at The Ocean Bar (table booked for 7pm – subject to change), 5 mins walk from the YHA
- Breakfast can be purchased at the YHA in the morning.
Any queries or for more information – Dean Miller