This is a fully ROAD LEGAL BIKE ONLY event Exclusive to TVAM Members.
This is a very relaxed day, with absolutely no pressure to over perform. The event is an ideal way for you to explore the full capabilities of your bike while enhancing your riding skills within a safe and controlled environment. The emphasis is on having fun, while learning. If you have done the Advanced Braking and/or Look Lean and Roll courses (Not Essential), then this is the ideal way to put your new found skills into practice.
Arrive at the track from 7.00am. Registration, sound test and safety briefing 7.30 – 8.55am. First group on track around 9.00am. There will be 4 groups, Novice 1 (No track experience, cautious rider). Novice 2 (Limited or no track experience, confident rider). Intermediate (Reasonable track experience). Experienced (Multiple track experiences).
- Helmets must be full face type.
- Bikes must be silenced to105 Db. This test is a static sound check carried out at three quarters of your pre red line limit @ 0.5mtr (It is advisable to have your bike checked as they are very strict and you will not be allowed to participate in the day if you fail) Check Castle Combe’s web site for bikes that fail, or visit Castle Combe & they will be happy to test your bike for you.
- 1 piece or 2 piece zip together leathers are required in the Inter and Experienced groups, however good quality zip together textiles can be used but only in Novice 1 and Novice 2 groups.
- Tyres must be road legal.
- Group sessions are 15 minutes in duration.
- Our own track guides are available for tuition and feedback.
- There will also be a Castle Combe Instructor available during the day.
- A photographer will be present on the day to capture your experience. (Fee payable)
- There is a restaurant on site where hot meals, sandwiches, crisps chocolate bars, tea, coffee, cold drinks etc will be available during the day. (Fee payable)
- Spectators welcome. (Come along and see what it’s all about)
Cost per rider is £99.00. Please make your booking at the TVAM web shop HERE.
Any questions contact Dave Hepworth.